Are you looking for a role in a friendly, neighbourhood pub in East London?
We’re looking to hire some experienced front of house stars, full time
Whilst we require our staff to have some prior hospitality experience, most importantly we’re interested in people with a genuine passion for the hospitality industry, who will work with us to create the best possible guest experience within our growing team.
Within a small independent East London pub group, The Leytonstone Tavern is a popular homely, friendly neighbourhood pub to dine and drink in, with a beautiful botanical filled interior, in the heart of Leytonstone,
Our established kitchen team serve up some seriously tasty burger and taco menu, Saturday brunches and Sunday roasts.
We also focus on hosting events, and curating an interesting events programme throughout the year, such as craft beer festivals and street parties.
What we’re looking for:
- Great hosting and customer service skills
- Experience in the hospitality industry, in a front of house role (waiting/bartending)
- Positive attitude and the ability to manage busy shifts
- A keen interest in great, fresh, seasonal food
- Good knowledge of wine and craft beer would be a huge advantage
- Happy to work weekends
What we’re offering:
- A genuinely fun and enjoyable place to work with a friendly management team
- Fantastic opportunity for professional development working in a small and dedicated team
- Excellent on the job training working as part of a highly skilled team
- Great staff perks including 50% discount and birthday bar tab
- Competitive hourly rates
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability